Atua Dress - Marjorelle Panna
100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
This feminine simple silhouette is cut from breathable linen and features a maxi hem with side splits. Defined by tie shoulder straps, it is cut for a loose fit that billows beautifully when you walk.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilize during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegrable
Made in Italy