Bisou Jacket - Pesante Jardin
100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
Sleek and chic in its simplicity, the Bisou Jacket is cut from fluid Winter weight linen, and is effortlessly versatile. Elevated with fringe trims and two front pockets that fall to a hip grazing hem, it has an elegant drape and open front that makes it great for layering. Slip yours on over a simple top and jeans, or style with our Maxi Emilio Top and Novo Flare Pants in Pesante Pompice.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilize during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
This piece is sized XS, S, M, L, XL
Studio model is size 8AU and wears Estilo Small.
Model’s measurements: 178cm tall, 76cm bust, 58cm waist, 90cm hips.
View size conversion guide
Made in Italy