Frangia Jacket - Pesante Jardin
100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
The Frangia Jacket is perfect for transitioning between the seasons. It has a clean, collarless design with wide, dropped sleeves and is trimmed along the hemline with subtle fringing. The relaxed shape is designed for layering, and can be cinched at the waist with the detachable sash belt.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilise during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
This piece is one size fits all.
Studio model is size 8AU and wears Estilo one size fits all.
Model’s measurements: 178cm tall, 76cm bust, 58cm waist, 90cm hips.
View size conversion guide
Made in Italy