Grand Scarf - Pompice
100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
A generously sized scarf, the soft, lightweight linen handle makes it ideal for transitional weather.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilize during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
This piece is one size fits all.
Studio model is size 8AU and wears Estilo one size fits all.
Model’s measurements: 178cm tall, 76cm bust, 58cm waist, 90cm hips.
View size conversion guide
Made in Italy