Malay Skirt - Battista Panna
100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
Embrace the carefree essence of sun-soaked beach days with our Malay Skirt, an ode to the traditional Pareo reimagined for modern beach glamour.
Drawing inspiration from the Pareo's legacy, the Malay Skirt features a delightful twist detail on the waistband, evoking a touch of coastal elegance. Securely fastened with a discreet zip at the back, it ensures a comfortable and flattering fit.
Pair this radiant skirt with our matching white Cora Top to complete a chic and coordinated set.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilise during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
This piece is sized XS, S, M, L, XL
Studio model is size 8AU and wears Estilo Small.
Model’s measurements: 176cm tall, 76cm bust, 64cm waist, 89cm hips.
View size conversion guide
Made in Italy