Oslo Pant - Battista Panna
100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
The Oslo Pant features an elasticized waist with billowing wide legs and dramatic side slits. Ideal for throwing in after the beach, or outfitting with one of our linen tops for an all in one linen look this Summer.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilize during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
This piece is sized XS, S, M, L, XL
Made in Italy