Samba Dress - Bilancia Rosa - LAST ONE
100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
The Samba Dress sits off the shoulder and has breezy blouson sleeves and elasticised cuffs. The bohemian-inspired dress can be cinched in at your waist with a tie belt, and flows to a full maxi length skirt for dramatic appeal.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilize during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
This piece is sized XS, S, M, L, XL
Studio model is size 8AU and wears Small.
Model’s measurements: 175cm tall, 81cm bust, 65cm waist, 83cm hips.
View size conversion guide
Made in Italy