Villa Pant - Tramonto - LAST PAIR
100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
Introducing our timeless wide-leg Villa Pant, a classic staple that marries style with unrivalled comfort. The elasticised waist ensures a perfect fit, allowing you to embrace effortless style without compromising on ease. This pant is designed for all shapes and sizes, promising a flattering silhouette that exudes confidence.
Crafted in the versatile Ochre Stripe, the Villa Pant offers seamless coordination with our Zali Top or Coccinella Shirt in Ochre. These complementary pieces allow you to effortlessly create stylish ensembles that transition from day to night with ease.
Whether you're lounging at home, exploring, or attending a social gathering, these pants are your trusted companion for stylish versatility.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilise during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
This piece is sized XS, S, M, L, XL
Studio model is size 8AU and wears Estilo Small.
Model’s measurements: 179cm tall, 79cm bust, 61cm waist, 89cm hips (Dress 6-8)
View size conversion guide
Made in Italy