Zaza Top - Pescatore Panna
100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
Crafted to transcend trends and resonate across personal styles, the Zaza Top stands as an enduring wardrobe essential. Its classic design boasts thoughtful side slits and a gentle v-neckline, delicately framing and accentuating the neckline with understated sophistication.
Now refreshed in the classic Pescatore Panna weave, the Zaza Top becomes a versatile addition that effortlessly complements various colours and styles within the collection. Its adaptable nature allows easy pairing, effortlessly weaving back with simple denim or any colour in the collection, making it a versatile cornerstone of your wardrobe.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilise during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
This piece is sized XS, S, M, L, XL
Studio model is size 8AU and wears Estilo Small.
Model’s measurements: 176cm tall, 76cm bust, 64cm waist, 89cm hips.
View size conversion guide
Made in Italy